The TL-MR3040 is a 150Mbps portable battery/USB powered 3G/4G wireless router designed to broadcast and allow users to share a single USB 3G/4G modem connection wirelessly. The device is ideal for travel, particularly across bor-ders where 3G/4G protocols may differ.
Innovative compact design
With compact size, TL-MR3040 is designed to be placed in your nearest pocket and taken on the road. The device’s elegant and fashionable exterior improves any desktop, dashboard or tray table on which it rests with slender curves and glossy piano white coating.
Powerful Internal Battery
With a powerful internal 2000mAh battery, TL-MR3040 is capable of powering 4-5 hours of operation at full capacity.
Flexible Power Supply
TL-MR3040 can be conveniently powered via power adapt-er or USB connection to a laptop or portable charger.
Supporting the latest wireless communication standard – 4G LTE, with high download speed of up to 100Mbps and upload speed of up to 50Mbps, the new TL-MR3040 can provide users with a remarkable fast and fluid internet surfing experience.
In addition to its default 3G/4G router mode, users also have the flexibility to use TL-MR3040 as a AP router or WISP client router just at a flip of the operation mode switch on the side of the device. A device that’s just as at home, at home as it is on the road.
WAN/LAN PortUSB Port for 3G/4G Modem
- Share 3G/4G Wi-Fi hotspots by plugging in a 3G/4G modem
- Simultaneous Wireless ISP access and wireless sharing
- Plug & Play! Instantly becomes a Wi-Fi hotspot using an exist-ing wired network
Portable Battery Powered 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3040
- · Share a 3G/4G mobile connection, compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/EVDO/UMTS 3G/4G USB modems
- · Battery powered, portable design, light and small enough for you to take anywhere
- · Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- · IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much band width is allotted to each connected device
- · A micro USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply
- · Three working modes: 3G/4G Router, WISP Client Router, AP Mode